Dear BlackVue Users,
We recently released firmware updates for all the current and past DR900 and DR750 dashcams (DR750X Plus, DR750-2CH LTE, DR900X, DR750X, DR900S and DR750S Series). These updates come together with BlackVue App, Cloud and Viewer updates so make sure you update both firmware and software.
To learn more about the major new changes, check our article here.
- DR750X Plus v1.001
- DR750-2CH LTE v1.007
- DR900X-1CH/2CH v.1006
- DR750X-1CH/2CH v.1006
- DR900S-1CH/2CH v1.013
- DR750S-1CH/2CH v1.018
- New Hard Acceleration, Hard Braking, Hard Cornering detection function added.
- Applies to: original video files, Live Event upload files, notifications, warning sound, GPS tracking, Drive Report.
- Live Event upload function improvements:
- Combined benefits of Live Event Auto upload and Event File Auto upload.
- Includes 5-second pre-impact buffer + saving to the Cloud in real time
- Geofence-related Event videos upload function added.
- Note: the original file is still saved on the microSD card as a normal recording.
- Notifications improvements:
- Integrated notification settings into a single menu
- Simplified Quick View Events Push Notifications
- Improved Cloud firmware settings function:
- Firmware settings can be changed while not connected to the Cloud
- Most settings apply immediately without dashcam reboot
- Cloud hotspot (SSID / PW) settings added
- GPS location recording ON / OFF setting added
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.18 / iOS v3.21 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.04 / Mac (SD Card Viewer only) v3.05 and up.
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility with the new firmware.
How to upgrade:
Go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
With Wi-Fi-compatible models, you can also use the BlackVue App to download the firmware to your mobile device and do a Firmware Over-The-Air upgrade via the BLACKVUE WI-FI menu. Tip: make sure to download the firmware before you connect to your BlackVue in Wi-Fi (since the BlackVue won’t give you the internet connection necessary to download the firmware). If you are already connected to your BlackVue, then disconnect first, download the firwmare, then connect to the BlackVue’s Wi-Fi again.
Share your feedback and suggestions
If you have suggestions for new features and improvements, feel free to join our Community hosted in the BlackVue Help Center.