|Create Date||April 16, 2021|
|Last Updated||May 11, 2022|
This is the firmware for BlackVue DR750X-1CH Plus and DR750X-2CH Plus.
Platforms: Windows / Mac OS X
For installation, follow the firmware installation instructions at www.blackvue.com/downloads.
Version 1.010 (2022-05-11):
- Reckless driving function improvements:
- Added sensitivity settings for Hard acceleration, Hard braking, and Hard cornering.
- Speeding notifications UI/UX improvements.
- Web Viewer push notifications UI/UX improvements:
- Separated DMS push notifications from the other push notifications.
- Added push notification in case of "Drowsy-2" status detection (for models with DMC200).
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.34 / iOS v3.33 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.11 / Mac v3.12 and up.
BlackVue Web Viewer (Cloud)
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
How to upgrade:
With the BlackVue App, you can easily update the firmware from the “Connect to Cloud” or “Connect to camera” menus. Tap the three-dot icon “⋮” next to your camera’s name, then tap on “Remote firmware update”.
For a manual installation, go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Version 1.009 (2022-04-08):
Fixed an issue where the proximity sensor on the side of the camera would trigger by itself upon powering up.
Version 1.008 (2022-04-06):
Added DMC200 support.
Version 1.007 (2022-01-18):
- Fixed issue where the dashcam would format the microSD card upon startup.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.006 (2021-12-09):
- This version adds a Seamless Pairing ON/OFF toggle.
You can find it under Firmware settings >> System tab >> Seamless pairing.
- Added firmware language support: Korean.
Versions 1.004 and 1.005: non-public releases.
Version 1.003 (2021-09-06):
This version introduces new features and feature changes:
- Added Seamless Pairing support: connect to your BlackVue directly from the app (no need to connect first from your phone’s Wi-Fi menu).
- Added Mobile Hotspot Function support: when the BlackVue LTE Connectivity Module is connected, up to five devices can connect to your BlackVue’s Wi-Fi for internet access.
- Firmware settings updates:
- Removed Night Vision and Brightness settings.
- Added Hard acceleration, Hard braking and Hard cornering Event toggles.
- Improved built-in Battery Protection settings (when hardwiring the dashcam).
- Cut-off timer: when activated, can now be set freely in 1-hour increments from 1 to 48 hours.
- Low voltage cut-off: can now be set freely in 0.1V increments between 11.8 and 12.5V for Passenger Vehicle (12V) and between 22.8 and 24V for Heavy Vehicle (24V).
Version 1.002 (2021-06-03):
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.001 (2021-05-10):
- New Hard Acceleration, Hard Braking, Hard Cornering detection function added.
- Applies to: original video files, Live Event upload files, notifications, warning sound, GPS tracking, Drive Report.
- Live Event upload function improvements:
- Combined benefits of Live Event Auto upload and Event File Auto upload.
- Includes 5-second pre-impact buffer + saving to the Cloud in real time
- Geofence-related Event videos upload function added.
- Note: the original file is still saved on the microSD card as a normal recording.
- Notifications improvements:
- Integrated notification settings into a single menu
- Simplified Quick View Events Push Notifications
- Improved Cloud firmware settings function:
- Firmware settings can be changed while not connected to the Cloud
- Most settings apply immediately without dashcam reboot
- Cloud hotspot (SSID / PW) settings added
- GPS location recording ON / OFF setting added
Version 1.000 (2021-04-19):
- Resolution/Frame Rate
- Front : Full HD (1920x1080) / 60fps
- Rear : Full HD (1920x1080) / 30fps
- Image Quality : Highest Extreme (bitrate 25MB/sec)
- Enhanced Night vision mode support.
- Support Time Lapse Recording in Parking Mode.
- Event file overwrite protection support.
- Built-in low voltage cut-off function.
- Wi-Fi & GPS : Built in 802.11n (2.4 GHz only)
- Adaptive format free file management system.
- Max 256GB Micro SD Card support.
- LTE communication with external modem.