|Create Date||April 16, 2021|
|Last Updated||July 12, 2021|
This is the firmware for BlackVue DR750X-1CH Plus and DR750X-2CH Plus.
Platforms: Windows / Mac OS X
For installation, follow the firmware installation instructions at www.blackvue.com/downloads.
Version 1.002 (2021-06-03):
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.19 / iOS v3.21 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.04 / Mac (SD Card Viewer only) v3.05 and up.
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
How to upgrade:
Go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Via the BlackVue App (iOS/Android):
Download the firmware to your mobile device (Menu button on the app's Home screen > Firmware download) and do a Firmware Over-The-Air upgrade (BLACKVUE WI-FI > Gear icon > Firmware upgrade (FOTA)).
Tip: make sure to download the firmware before you connect to your BlackVue in Wi-Fi (since the BlackVue won't give you the internet connection necessary to download the firmware). If you are already connected to your BlackVue, then disconnect first, download the firwmare, then connect to the BlackVue's Wi-Fi again.
See how to easily update your firmware with BlackVue Cloud HERE.
Version 1.001 (2021-05-10):
- New Hard Acceleration, Hard Braking, Hard Cornering detection function added.
- Applies to: original video files, Live Event upload files, notifications, warning sound, GPS tracking, Drive Report.
- Live Event upload function improvements:
- Combined benefits of Live Event Auto upload and Event File Auto upload.
- Includes 5-second pre-impact buffer + saving to the Cloud in real time
- Geofence-related Event videos upload function added.
- Note: the original file is still saved on the microSD card as a normal recording.
- Notifications improvements:
- Integrated notification settings into a single menu
- Simplified Quick View Events Push Notifications
- Improved Cloud firmware settings function:
- Firmware settings can be changed while not connected to the Cloud
- Most settings apply immediately without dashcam reboot
- Cloud hotspot (SSID / PW) settings added
- GPS location recording ON / OFF setting added
Version 1.000 (2021-04-19):
- Resolution/Frame Rate
- Front : Full HD (1920x1080) / 60fps
- Rear : Full HD (1920x1080) / 30fps
- Image Quality : Highest Extreme (bitrate 25MB/sec)
- Enhanced Night vision mode support.
- Support Time Lapse Recording in Parking Mode.
- Event file overwrite protection support.
- Built-in low voltage cut-off function.
- Wi-Fi & GPS : Built in 802.11n (2.4 GHz only)
- Adaptive format free file management system.
- Max 256GB Micro SD Card support.
- LTE communication with external modem.