|Create Date||April 16, 2021|
|Last Updated||August 12, 2022|
This is the firmware for BlackVue DR750X-1CH Plus and DR750X-2CH Plus.
Platforms: Windows / Mac OS X
For installation, follow the firmware installation instructions at www.blackvue.com/downloads.
Version 1.011 (2022-08-08):
- Voice Call feature support.
Voice call replaces Two-Way Voice Communication and allows for seamless voice communication between the BlackVue dashcam and the BlackVue App or Web Viewer.
- Drowsiness Tracking Graph support (for models with DMC200 driver monitoring camera).
Easily visualize drowsiness patterns in the Web Viewer.
- Live View stability improvement
- Live Event Upload improvement (server-side)
- Driving Report interface improvement
- Compatible iOS versions: iOS 13 and up
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.35 / iOS v3.34 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.12 / Mac v3.13 and up.
BlackVue Web Viewer (Cloud)
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
How to upgrade:
Go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Via the BlackVue App (iOS/Android):
Download the firmware to your mobile device (Menu button on the app's Home screen > Firmware download) and do a Firmware Over-The-Air upgrade (BLACKVUE WI-FI > Gear icon > Firmware upgrade (FOTA)).
Tip: make sure to download the firmware before you connect to your BlackVue in Wi-Fi (since the BlackVue won't give you the internet connection necessary to download the firmware). If you are already connected to your BlackVue, then disconnect first, download the firmware, then connect to the BlackVue's Wi-Fi again.
See how to easily update your firmware with BlackVue Cloud HERE.
Version 1.010 (2022-05-11):
- Reckless driving function improvements:
- Added sensitivity settings for Hard acceleration, Hard braking, and Hard cornering.
- Speeding notifications UI/UX improvements.
- Web Viewer push notifications UI/UX improvements:
- Separated DMS push notifications from the other push notifications.
- Added push notification in case of "Drowsy-2" status detection (for models with DMC200).
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.009 (2022-04-08):
Fixed an issue where the proximity sensor on the side of the camera would trigger by itself upon powering up.
Version 1.008 (2022-04-06):
Added DMC200 support.
Version 1.007 (2022-01-18):
- Fixed issue where the dashcam would format the microSD card upon startup.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.006 (2021-12-09):
- This version adds a Seamless Pairing ON/OFF toggle.
You can find it under Firmware settings >> System tab >> Seamless pairing.
- Added firmware language support: Korean.
Versions 1.004 and 1.005: non-public releases.
Version 1.003 (2021-09-06):
This version introduces new features and feature changes:
- Added Seamless Pairing support: connect to your BlackVue directly from the app (no need to connect first from your phone’s Wi-Fi menu).
- Added Mobile Hotspot Function support: when the BlackVue LTE Connectivity Module is connected, up to five devices can connect to your BlackVue’s Wi-Fi for internet access.
- Firmware settings updates:
- Removed Night Vision and Brightness settings.
- Added Hard acceleration, Hard braking and Hard cornering Event toggles.
- Improved built-in Battery Protection settings (when hardwiring the dashcam).
- Cut-off timer: when activated, can now be set freely in 1-hour increments from 1 to 48 hours.
- Low voltage cut-off: can now be set freely in 0.1V increments between 11.8 and 12.5V for Passenger Vehicle (12V) and between 22.8 and 24V for Heavy Vehicle (24V).
Version 1.002 (2021-06-03):
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.001 (2021-05-10):
- New Hard Acceleration, Hard Braking, Hard Cornering detection function added.
- Applies to: original video files, Live Event upload files, notifications, warning sound, GPS tracking, Drive Report.
- Live Event upload function improvements:
- Combined benefits of Live Event Auto upload and Event File Auto upload.
- Includes 5-second pre-impact buffer + saving to the Cloud in real time
- Geofence-related Event videos upload function added.
- Note: the original file is still saved on the microSD card as a normal recording.
- Notifications improvements:
- Integrated notification settings into a single menu
- Simplified Quick View Events Push Notifications
- Improved Cloud firmware settings function:
- Firmware settings can be changed while not connected to the Cloud
- Most settings apply immediately without dashcam reboot
- Cloud hotspot (SSID / PW) settings added
- GPS location recording ON / OFF setting added
Version 1.000 (2021-04-19):
- Resolution/Frame Rate
- Front : Full HD (1920x1080) / 60fps
- Rear : Full HD (1920x1080) / 30fps
- Image Quality : Highest Extreme (bitrate 25MB/sec)
- Enhanced Night vision mode support.
- Support Time Lapse Recording in Parking Mode.
- Event file overwrite protection support.
- Built-in low voltage cut-off function.
- Wi-Fi & GPS : Built in 802.11n (2.4 GHz only)
- Adaptive format free file management system.
- Max 256GB Micro SD Card support.
- LTE communication with external modem.