|Create Date||November 12, 2015|
|Last Updated||March 8, 2022|
This program lets you set up the time and date on any BlackVue.
1. Connect the SD card to your PC.
2. Make sure to back up and remove all videos that are on the SD card (in the "Record" folder).
3. Download the Time Set application and run it.
4. Select the SD card drive.
5. Set the desired time.
6. Click the Save button.
7. Remove the SD card to insert it into the BlackVue.
8. Check the voice guide to confirm application of new settings.
9. The system automatically reboots, time setting is complete.
1. Please use it after upgrading to the latest firmware.
2. Please set the time to the expected time you will use the BlackVue ( NOT present time).
3. Booting takes about 13-15 seconds after the power inputs. Please consider this when setting the time.