|Create Date||February 10, 2020|
|Last Updated||September 23, 2020|
This is the firmware for BlackVue DR750-2CH LTE.
Platforms: Windows / Mac OS X
For installation, follow the firmware installation instructions at www.blackvue.com/downloads.
Version 1.004 (2020-09-18):
- Interior Infrared (IR) camera (RC100F-IR) support.
- Russian firmware language support.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.14 / iOS v3.14 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.02 / Mac v3.03 and up.
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
How to upgrade:
Go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Via the BlackVue App (iOS/Android):
Download the firmware to your mobile device (Menu button on the app's Home screen > Firmware download) and do a Firmware Over-The-Air upgrade (BLACKVUE WI-FI > Gear icon > Firmware upgrade (FOTA)).
Tip: make sure to download the firmware before you connect to your BlackVue in Wi-Fi (since the BlackVue won't give you the internet connection necessary to download the firmware). If you are already connected to your BlackVue, then disconnect first, download the firwmare, then connect to the BlackVue's Wi-Fi again.
See how to easily update your firmware with BlackVue Cloud HERE.
Version 1.002 (2020-08-03):
- Added third-party Wi-Fi hotspot support (previously, the dashcam could only connect to the Cloud via the internal LTE module).
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.001 (internal release):
Version 1.000 (2020-02-10):
- LTE communication model (LTE Cat.4):
- Japan NTT/Docomo
- Australia Vodafone
- Resolution and frame rate:
- Front: Full HD (1920x1080) at 60FPS
- Rear: Full HD (1920x1080) at 30FPS
- Image quality (max): Highest Extreme (bitrate: 25 Mbps front, 10 Mbps rear).
- Enhanced Night Vision mode support.
- Time Lapse recording support in Parking Mode.
- Event file overwrite protection support.
- Wi-Fi: Built-in 802.11n (2.4 GHz).
- GPS: Built-in.
- Adaptive format free file management system.
- Max 256 GB micro SD Card support.