BlackVue CPL Filter
Adjustable Circular Polarizer/Linear (CPL) Filter for BlackVue Dashcams.
Reduces reflections in daylight. Not recommended for night or low-light recording.
Compatibility: DR900X, DR750X front cameras and past models with similar form factors (DR900S, DR750S, DR650S, DR650GW).
Delivery and Returns Information
Get rid of unwanted glare and reflections
Do you wish you could prevent unwanted glare in daytime videos?
Is your dashboard reflecting into your windshield during the day?
BlackVue CPL Filter (BF-1) dramatically reduces unwanted glare and reflections
while producing more vivid and contrasted image in bright daylight.
Get The best image under the sun
That includes former models such as DR900S and DR750S. It also fits on DR650S and DR650GW, although less tightly.
Not compatible with DR590/590W/590X and DR750-2CH LTE models.
How it works
The BF-1 is a Circular Polarizer/Linear (CPL) filter lens. As such, it is designed to filter out any light reflections produced generally by the sunlight bouncing on surfaces such as the road…or your vehicle’s dashboard.
Meanwhile, the filter lets in the natural light.
The result is a contrasted image with vivid colors in bright daylight.
More than meets the eye
The BlackVue CPL Filter is composed of high quality materials and is treated to ensure durability.
In addition to the polarizer, the BF-1 includes anti-scratch hard coatings on both surfaces, as well as a UV coating.
When NOT to use it
For this reason, we advise to remove the filter for nighttime video capture.
|Dimensions||21 × 15 × 7 cm|
|Model Name||BlackVue CPL Filter|
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- We ship globally via DHL, with a few exceptions. Refer to our Shipping Countries List for a full list of countries where we ship.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- For return conditions information please refer to our Warranty Terms and Conditions page.
- Orders are processed in South Korea, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm KST.
- *Not applicable to Third-Party Accessories, which is handled by its own Sellers.