12 Nov Time Setting Program
This program lets you set up the time and date on any BlackVue.
Recommended for BlackVue DR350, DR300, DR500-HD and DR530W-2CH.
For Wi-Fi-enabled models, we recommend using the Time Sync function in the BlackVue and BlackVue C apps.
- Connect the SD card to your PC.
- Make sure to back up and remove all videos that are on the SD card (in the “Record” folder).
- Download the Time Set application and run it.
- Select the SD card drive.
- Set the desired time.
- Click the Save button.
- Remove the SD card to insert it into the BlackVue.
- Check the voice guide to confirm application of new settings.
- The system automatically reboots, time setting is complete.
- Please use it after upgrading to the latest firmware.
- Please set the time to the expected time you will use the BlackVue ( NOT present time).
- Booting takes about 13-15 seconds after the power inputs. Please consider this when setting the time.