Delivery and Returns Information
The BlackVue microSD cards are optimized to work with all BlackVue dashcams.Available capacities are: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB.
256GB is compatible with all the following dashcams in the BlackVue lineup:
- DR900S-1CH/2CH/2CH IR
- DR750S-1CH/2CH/2CH IR/2CH TRUCK
- DR590W-1CH/2CH/2CH IR
- DR590-1CH/2CH/2CH IR
Please note regarding compatibility with older BlackVue dashcam models: although it may seem to work, we cannot fully guarantee compatibility and performance with older models.
We recommend using BlackVue microSD cards for optimal performance.
The reason is that dashcams put microSD cards under higher stress than most electronic products such as action cameras or DSLRs due to their constant loop recording. We test our cards extensively before selecting them for inclusion in our products, to make sure that their performance is good and degrades as little as possible over time.
Using third party microSD cards can affect dashcams’ performance and in some cases, force the dashcam to reboot randomly during recording. Although the basic requirement of the microSD cards for BlackVue dashcams is Class 10 or U1 and that the SD card should be formatted as FAT32 [Windows] or MS-DOS (FAT) [Mac OS], we cannot guarantee the perfect performance of cards from other manufacturers, as even cards with same specifications may vary from batch to batch.
Every BlackVue dashcam comes with an original BlackVue microSD card. In case it is missing or replaced by a third-party microSD card at the time of purchase, please contact the seller to make sure you get a genuine BlackVue microSD card.
|Dimensions||21 × 15 × 7 cm|
|Memory Capacity||32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB|
|microSD card USB Reader||microSD card reader, No microSD card reader|
|microSD card Adaptor||microSD card Adaptor, No microSD card Adaptor|
6 months manufacturer’s warranty
- We ship globally via DHL, with a few exceptions. Refer to our Shipping Countries List for a full list of countries where we ship.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- For return conditions information please refer to our Warranty Terms and Conditions page.
- Orders are processed in South Korea, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm KST.
- *Not applicable to Third-Party Accessories, which is handled by its own Sellers.