Dear BlackVue Users,
We recently released firmware updates for DR970X LTE and DR770X LTE dash cams.
This update focuses on stability improvements.
- DR970X LTE Series v.1.005
- DR770X LTE Series v.1.005
- Improved the battery voltage measurement algorithm.
- Improved stability with 256GB microSD cards.
- Improved Cloud connection stability.
- Fixed an issue where the dashcam reboots when using Cloud Live view at a specific time.
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.41 / iOS v3.41 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.14 / Mac v3.14 and up.
BlackVue Web Viewer (Cloud)
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility with the new firmware.
How to upgrade:
With the BlackVue App, you can easily update the firmware from the Camera menu. Tap the three-dot icon “⋮” next to your camera’s name, then tap on “Remote firmware update”.
For a manual installation, go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Share your feedback and suggestions
If you have suggestions for new features and improvements, feel free to join our Community hosted in the BlackVue Help Center.