Dear BlackVue Users,
We recently released firmware updates for DR900X Plus Series, DR750X Plus Series, DR750X-2CH LTE Plus and DR750X-3CH Plus dash cams.
This update adds compatibility with the new Voice Call and Drowsiness Tracking Graphs features, as well as stability improvements.
- DR900X Plus Series v.1.009
- DR750X Plus Series v.1.011
- DR750X-3CH Plus Series v.1.005
- DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Series v.1.006
- Voice Call feature support.
Voice call replaces Two-Way Voice Communication and allows for seamless voice communication between the BlackVue dashcam and the BlackVue App or Web Viewer.
- Drowsiness Tracking Graph support (for models with DMC200 driver monitoring camera).
Easily visualize drowsiness patterns in the Web Viewer.
- Live View stability improvement
- Live Event Upload improvement (server-side)
- Driving Report interface improvement
- Compatible iOS versions: iOS 13 and up
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.35 / iOS v3.34 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.12 / Mac v3.13 and up.
BlackVue Web Viewer (Cloud)
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility with the new firmware.
How to upgrade:
With the BlackVue App, you can easily update the firmware from the “Connect to Cloud” or “Connect to camera” menus. Tap the three-dot icon “⋮” next to your camera’s name, then tap on “Remote firmware update”.
For a manual installation, go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Share your feedback and suggestions
If you have suggestions for new features and improvements, feel free to join our Community hosted in the BlackVue Help Center.