Dear BlackVue Users,
We recently released firmware updates for DR900X Plus Series, DR750X Plus Series and DR750X-2CH LTE Plus dash cams.
This update adds improvements to the reckless and drowsy driving detection features as well as fixes for stability.
- DR900X Plus Series v.1.008
- DR750X Plus Series v.1.010
- DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Series v1.005
- Reckless driving function improvements:
- Added sensitivity settings for Hard acceleration, Hard braking, and Hard cornering.
- Speeding notifications UI/UX improvements.
- Web Viewer push notifications UI/UX improvements:
- Separated DMS push notifications from the other push notifications.
- Added push notification in case of “Drowsy-2” status detection (for models with DMC200).
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.34 / iOS v3.33 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.11 / Mac v3.12 and up.
BlackVue Web Viewer (Cloud)
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility with the new firmware.
How to upgrade:
With the BlackVue App, you can easily update the firmware from the “Connect to Cloud” or “Connect to camera” menus. Tap the three-dot icon “⋮” next to your camera’s name, then tap on “Remote firmware update”.
For a manual installation, go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Share your feedback and suggestions
If you have suggestions for new features and improvements, feel free to join our Community hosted in the BlackVue Help Center.