Dear BlackVue Users,
We recently released firmware updates for DR900X Plus Series, DR750X Plus Series and DR750X-2CH LTE Plus dash cams.
This update fixes reboot issues and improve Cloud connection stability.
- DR900X Plus Series v.1.011
- DR750X Plus Series v.1.013
- DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Series v.1.008
- Fixed an issue where the camera would reboot after an Event beep is continuously output more than a certain number of times.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would reboot when using Cloud Live View at a specific time.
- Improved Cloud connection stability.
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.46 / iOS v3.44 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.12 / Mac v3.13 and up.
BlackVue Web Viewer (Cloud)
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility with the new firmware.
How to upgrade:
With the BlackVue App, you can easily update the firmware from the Camera menu. Tap the three-dot icon “⋮” next to your camera’s name, then tap on “Remote firmware update”.
For a manual installation, go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Share your feedback and suggestions
If you have suggestions for new features and improvements, feel free to join our Community hosted in the BlackVue Help Center.