New firmware available for the following BlackVue dashcam models:
- DR750S Series (DR750S-1CH, DR750S-2CH)
- DR650S Series (DR650S-1CH, DR650S-2CH, DR650S-2CH IR, DR650S-2CH TRUCK)
- Added front camera 180-degree image rotation function in the settings.
- Wi-Fi connection stability improvements (for users who configured a Cloud hotspot).
– Fixed a problem where the “Incorrect Password” pop-up would show when trying to establish a direct Wi-Fi connection while the dashcam was searching for a registered Cloud hotspot.
- [DR750S-2CH only] In case firmware language is set to Japanese, Security and Wi-Fi LED lights will be turned off by default and default time zone set to GMT+9.
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
How to upgrade:
Go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
With Wi-Fi compatible BlackVue dashcams, you can also use the BlackVue App to download the firmware to your mobile device and do a Firmware Over-The-Air upgrade via the BLACKVUE WI-FI menu.
Thank you for your contribution!
We would like to thank the community of BlackVue users who contribute their feedback and suggestions. We strive to listen and pay close attention to your opinion to deliver updates that add meaningful improvements for you.
If you have suggestions for new features and improvements, feel free to join our Community hosted in the BlackVue Help Center.