UPDATE (April 8, 2022): following the April 6 release of the DMC200-compatible firmware, we just released an update to fix an issue where the proximity sensor on the side of the camera would trigger by itself upon powering up.
If you experience this issue, please update to the latest version. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Dear BlackVue Users,
We recently released firmware updates for DR900X Plus Series, DR750X Plus Series and DR750X-2CH LTE Plus dash cams. The new updates introduce DMC200 (Driver Monitoring Camera) support for those models, as well as Seamless Pairing ON/OFF support for the DR750X-2CH LTE Plus.
- DR900X Plus Series v.1.006 (1.007 released on April 8)
- DR750X Plus Series v.1.008 (1.009 released on April 8)
- DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Series v1.003 (1.004 released on April 8)
- Added DMC200 support (DR900X Plus, DR750X Plus, DR750X-2CH LTE Plus).
- Added Seamless Pairing ON/OFF support (DR750X-2CH LTE Plus). Note: this feature was added to the DR900X Plus and DR750X Plus models in a previous update.
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.33 / iOS v3.31 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.10 / Mac v3.11 and up.
BlackVue Web Viewer (Cloud)
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility with the new firmware.
How to upgrade:
With the BlackVue App, you can easily update the firmware from the “Connect to Cloud” or “Connect to camera” menus. Tap the three-dot icon “⋮” next to your camera’s name, then tap on “Remote firmware update”.
For a manual installation, go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Share your feedback and suggestions
If you have suggestions for new features and improvements, feel free to join our Community hosted in the BlackVue Help Center.