New firmware (version 1.009) is available for the DR900S Series.
DR900S Series Firmware version 1.009
- DR900S-1CH, DR900S-2CH
- High Temperature management modifications.
Internal cut-off threshold adjusted to better match actual ambient temperature levels (75°C/167°F).
“HT” (High Temperature) overlay should show on video files from about 70°C/158°F.
- Updated default settings:
- Parking Mode default set to Time Lapse.
- High Temperature Warning default set to OFF.
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v2.84 / iOS v2.84 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v2.05 / Mac v1.29 and up.
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
How to upgrade:
- Go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
- Use the BlackVue App to download the firmware to your mobile device and do a Firmware Over-The-Air upgrade via the BLACKVUE WI-FI menu.
Tip: make sure to download the firmware before you connect to your BlackVue in Wi-Fi (since the BlackVue won’t give you the internet connection necessary to download the firmware). If you are already connected to your BlackVue, then disconnect first, download the firwmare, then connect to the BlackVue’s Wi-Fi again.
- Use the new Remote Firmware Update (Cloud FOTA) feature if you have a BlackVue Cloud account and your camera is connected to the Cloud.
Share your feedback and suggestions
If you have suggestions for new features and improvements, feel free to join our Community hosted in the BlackVue Help Center.