Dear BlackVue Users,
We just released an update for the DR750X-3CH Plus Series models. This update adds a Seamless Pairing On/Off feature as well as a number of stability improvements and bug fixes.
DR750X-3CH Plus v.1.003
- DR750X-3CH Plus
- DR750X-3CH TRUCK Plus
- DR750X-3CH DMS Plus
- DR750X-3CH DMS TRUCK Plus
- This version adds a Seamless Pairing ON/OFF toggle.
You can find it under Firmware settings >> System tab >> Seamless pairing.
- Fixed an interior camera audio sync issue.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would not create Event files in case of Undetected or Distracted driver status (DMC100).
- Fixed an issue where a crash would occur upon startup when the system time was ahead of the GMT time.
- Fixed an issue where the video would stutter when using Wi-Fi Live View with the interior camera.
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.34 / iOS v3.33 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.11 / Mac v3.12 and up.
BlackVue Web Viewer (Cloud)
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility with the new firmware.
How to upgrade:
With the BlackVue App, you can easily update the firmware from the “Connect to Cloud” or “Connect to camera” menus. Tap the three-dot icon “⋮” next to your camera’s name, then tap on “Remote firmware update”.
For a manual installation, go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Share your feedback and suggestions
If you have suggestions for new features and improvements, feel free to join our Community hosted in the BlackVue Help Center.