New firmware is available for the DR750S Series dashcams.
- DR750S Series (DR750S-1CH, DR750S-2CH, and upcoming DR750S-2CH IR and DR750S-2CH TRUCK)
- Added high temperature warning (Cloud feature):
– Receive an alert Push Notification when your BlackVue detects an ambient temperature of 65 degrees Celsius (149°F) or more.
– Firmware settings > Cloud settings > Push notification settings.
- Added 1080p Interior IR / Rear TRUCK camera support.
NOTE 1: the DR750S-2CH IR and DR750S-2CH TRUCK are upcoming models, to be released later this month.
NOTE 2: the DR750S-2CH front camera is incompatible with the DR650S-2CH IR and TRUCK interior/rear cameras, which both record in 720p resolution. It is also incompatible with the DR590W/DR590-2CH IR interior infrared camera (different connector type).
- Added support for 20-meter (65ft) coaxial video cable.
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
How to upgrade:
Go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
You can also use the BlackVue App to download the firmware to your mobile device and do a Firmware Over-The-Air upgrade via the BLACKVUE WI-FI menu.
Tip: make sure to download the firmware before you connect to your BlackVue in Wi-Fi (since the BlackVue won’t give you the internet connection necessary to download the firmware). If you are already connected to your BlackVue, then disconnect first, download the firwmare, then connect to the BlackVue’s Wi-Fi again.
Thank you for your feedback!
We would like to thank the community of BlackVue users who contribute their feedback and suggestions. We strive to listen and pay close attention to your opinion to deliver updates that add meaningful improvements for you.
If you have suggestions for new features and improvements, feel free to join our Community hosted in the BlackVue Help Center.