Dear BlackVue User,
A new firmware for DR490-2CH (version 1.1.476) is now available. Please check below for details.
- BlackVue DR490-2CH (Dual Full HD Dashcam)
- Adds possibility to choose time zone in 30 minutes increments.
- Fixes an issue where the dashcam would take longer than usual to exit Parking Mode or turn on Parking Mode while driving in very slow traffic.
[Firmware Upgrade Guide]
- Download the firmware for your BlackVue DR490-2CH dashcam.
- Unzip the downloaded firmware (zip file).
※ CAUTION: The next step will ask you to format the microSD card. Before doing so, please backup any files present on the microSD card, as the formatting will erase them.
- Insert the BlackVue microSD card into your computer and format it (FAT32 format).
- Copy the file “bb_dr490-2ch.bin” to the formatted microSD card.
- Insert the microSD card into the dashcam and turn it on to start applying the upgrade.
- After completing upgrade, your BlackVue will boot up and start recording.
※ The microSD card must be formatted in FAT32 format (Note: the BlackVue Viewer formats in FAT32 format).
※ After upgrading the firmware, please use the latest version of the BlackVue Viewer to ensure compatibility.
For support, visit our Help Center.