Dear BlackVue users, a firmware update has been released for BlackVue DR450-1CH models (v. 1.003).
1) Fixed MPH display error.
2) Changed Parking Mode switch time from 10 minutes to 5 minutes (the BlackVue will switch to Parking Mode after 5 minutes in a stationary position).
3) Event Recording bug fix: when 1 or 2 of the 3-axis sensitivity settings (up-down, left-right, front-rear) were set to zero (no issue will all 3 parameters set to zero), Event recordings would occur repeatedly.
1. Please backup all necessary files before formatting the SD card.
2. The SD card must be formatted in FAT32 format. If you format the card from the Viewer, it will be formatted automatically in FAT32.
3. After the firmware upgrade, please use the latest version of the BlackVue Viewer and/or App.
4. After firmware upgrade Wi-Fi login information will be reinitialized. To connect using the BlackVue App, use the default password “blackvue“.
5. MicroSD Card support: DR450 Series models support up to 128GB cards, with a few caveats:
a. Compatibility is guaranteed only with the official BlackVue microSD cards.
b. In case your card is an SDXC model, formatting directly from the BlackVue will cause it to become unreadable on Mac OS computers. Formatting the card from the PC Viewer for Mac or Windows will prevent this issue.