|Create Date||September 6, 2021|
|Last Updated||May 31, 2023|
This is the firmware for BlackVue DR900X Plus Series (1CH and 2CH models).
Platforms: Windows / Mac OS X
For installation, follow the firmware installation instructions at www.blackvue.com/downloads.
Version 1.012 (2023-05-30):
- Fixed Cloud video playback issues that prevented recorded video thumbnails from loading and caused playback failure.
- Fixed a Cloud Live View issue where GPS location and speed would intermittently not display properly.
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.46 / iOS v3.44 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.12 / Mac v3.13 and up.
BlackVue Web Viewer (Cloud)
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
How to upgrade:
With the BlackVue App, you can easily update the firmware from the Camera menu. Tap the three-dot icon “⋮” next to your camera’s name, then tap on “Remote firmware update”.
For a manual installation, go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Version 1.011 (2023-05-11):
- Fixed an issue where the camera would reboot after an Event beep is continuously output more than a certain number of times.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would reboot when using Cloud Live View at a specific time.
- Improved Cloud connection stability.
Version 1.010 (2023-04-20):
Version 1.009 (2022-08-08):
- Voice Call feature support.
Voice call replaces Two-Way Voice Communication and allows for seamless voice communication between the BlackVue dashcam and the BlackVue App or Web Viewer.
- Drowsiness Tracking Graph support (for models with DMC200 driver monitoring camera).
Easily visualize drowsiness patterns in the Web Viewer.
- Live View stability improvement
- Live Event Upload improvement (server-side)
- Driving Report interface improvement
- Compatible iOS versions: iOS 13 and up
Version 1.008 (2022-05-11):
- Reckless driving function improvements:
- Added sensitivity settings for Hard acceleration, Hard braking, and Hard cornering.
- Speeding notifications UI/UX improvements.
- Web Viewer push notifications UI/UX improvements:
- Separated DMS push notifications from the other push notifications.
- Added push notification in case of "Drowsy-2" status detection (for models with DMC200).
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.007 (2022-04-08):
Fixed an issue where the proximity sensor on the side of the camera would trigger by itself upon powering up.
Version 1.006 (2022-04-06):
Added DMC200 support.
Version 1.005 (2022-03-02):
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause crashes during Time lapse Parking Mode recording.
- Fixed an issue that would in rare cases cause a crash during Scheduled Reboot.
- Fixed an issue where the dashcam would sometimes record an incorrect file name when the real-time clock (RTC) battery was discharged.
- Fixed an issue where the dashcam would sometimes enter Parking Mode immediately after booting.
Version 1.004 (2022-01-18):
- Fixed issue where the dashcam would format the microSD card upon startup.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.003 (2021-12-09):
- This version adds a Seamless Pairing ON/OFF toggle.
You can find it under Firmware settings >> System tab >> Seamless pairing.
- Added firmware language support: Korean.
Version 1.001 and 1.002: non-public releases.
Version 1.000 (2021-09-06):
- Resolution/Frame Rate
- Front : 4K UHD (3840x2160) / 30fps
- Rear : Full HD (1920x1080) / 30fps
- Video Codec : H.264 (AVC)
- Image Quality : Highest Extreme (bitrate 25MB/sec)
- Time Lapse Recording in Parking Mode.
- Event file overwrite protection support.
- Built-in battery protection function
- Timer or low voltage cut-off
- Wi-Fi Built-in : 802.11 b.g.n (2.4/5.0 GHz)
- GPS Built-in : Dual Band (GPS/GLONASS)
- Adaptive format free file management system.
- Max 256GB Micro SD Card support.
- LTE communication with optional BlackVue LTE Connectivity Module.