|Create Date||October 18, 2021|
|Last Updated||August 12, 2022|
This is the firmware for BlackVue DR750X-3CH Plus.
Not compatible with DR750X-1CH Plus or DR750X-2CH Plus models.
Platforms: Windows / Mac OS X
For installation, follow the firmware installation instructions at www.blackvue.com/downloads.
Version 1.005 (2022-08-08):
- Voice Call feature support.
Voice call replaces Two-Way Voice Communication and allows for seamless voice communication between the BlackVue dashcam and the BlackVue App or Web Viewer.
- Drowsiness Tracking Graph support (for models with DMC200 driver monitoring camera).
Easily visualize drowsiness patterns in the Web Viewer.
- Live View stability improvement
- Live Event Upload improvement (server-side)
- Driving Report interface improvement
- Compatible iOS versions: iOS 13 and up
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.35 / iOS v3.34 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.12 / Mac v3.13 and up.
BlackVue Web Viewer (Cloud)
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
How to upgrade:
With the BlackVue App, you can easily update the firmware from the “Connect to Cloud” or “Connect to camera” menus. Tap the three-dot icon “⋮” next to your camera’s name, then tap on “Remote firmware update”.
For a manual installation, go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Version 1.004 (2022-06-23):
Fixed an issue that prevented switching between the front, rear and interior cameras in Cloud Live View.
Fixed an issue where Live Event Upload feeds from the interior or DMC100 camera would fail to upload.
Version 1.003 (2022-05-18):
- This version adds a Seamless Pairing ON/OFF toggle.
You can find it under Firmware settings >> System tab >> Seamless pairing.
- Fixed an interior camera audio sync issue.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would not create Event files in case of Undetected or Distracted driver status (DMC100).
- Fixed an issue where a crash would occur upon startup when the system time was ahead of the GMT time.
- Fixed an issue where the video would stutter when using Wi-Fi Live View with the interior camera.
Version 1.002 (2022-01-18):
- Fixed issue where the dashcam would format the microSD card upon startup.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.001 (2021-12-09):
Added firmware language support: Korean.
Version 1.000 (2021-10-19):
- Resolution/Frame Rate
- Front : Full HD (1920x1080) / 60fps
- Rear : Full HD (1920x1080) / 30fps
- Interior : HD (1280x720) / 30fps
- Video Codec: H.264(AVC).
- Image Quality : Highest Extreme (bitrate 25MB/sec).
- Enhanced Night vision mode support.
- Time Lapse Recording support in Parking Mode.
- Event file overwrite protection support.
- Built-in battery protection function:
- Timer and/or Low-Voltage Cut-off
- Built-in Wi-Fi: 802.11 b.g.n (2.4 GHz).
- Built-in GPS: Dual Band (GPS/GLONASS).
- Adaptive format free file management system.
- Max 256GB Micro SD Card support.
- LTE communication with external modem.