|Create Date||September 16, 2020|
|Last Updated||October 27, 2022|
This is the firmware for BlackVue DR750X-2CH.
Platforms: Windows / Mac OS X
For installation, follow the firmware installation instructions at www.blackvue.com/downloads.
Version 1.010 (2022-10-26):
Fixed an issue that caused occasional crashes during scheduled reboots while the camera was connected to the Cloud.
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.27 / iOS v3.27 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.08 / Mac v3.09 and up.
BlackVue Web Viewer (Cloud)
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
How to upgrade:
Go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions.
Via the BlackVue App (iOS/Android):
Download the firmware to your mobile device (Menu button on the app's Home screen > Firmware download) and do a Firmware Over-The-Air upgrade (BLACKVUE WI-FI > Gear icon > Firmware upgrade (FOTA)).
Tip: make sure to download the firmware before you connect to your BlackVue in Wi-Fi (since the BlackVue won't give you the internet connection necessary to download the firmware). If you are already connected to your BlackVue, then disconnect first, download the firmware, then connect to the BlackVue's Wi-Fi again.
See how to easily update your firmware with BlackVue Cloud HERE.
Version 1.009 (2021-12-09):
This version adds a Seamless Pairing ON/OFF toggle.
You can find it under Firmware settings >> System tab >> Seamless pairing.
Version 1.008 (2021-09-15):
- Added Seamless Pairing support:
- connect to your BlackVue directly from the BlackVue App's "Connect to Camera" or "Connect to Cloud" menus without needing to connect first via your phone's Wi-Fi network menu.
- SIM activation function moved to "Connect to Cloud" menu.
- Added Hard Braking, Hard Acceleration, Hard Cornering Event detection toggles (under Settings > System).
Version 1.007 (2021-07-12):
- Parking Mode Impact Notifications scenario update (when using ignition-based Parking Mode, i.e. with the built-in voltage monitor): to reduce risks of false positives (due to closing a door when leaving the vehicle, etc.), the dashcam will skip sending notifications or playing impact-related voiced alerts for impacts that occur within 3 minutes of Parking Mode activation.
- Added support for empty space characters in Cloud Hotspot SSID names.
Version 1.006 (2021-05-10):
- New Hard Acceleration, Hard Braking, Hard Cornering detection function added.
- Applies to: original video files, Live Event upload files, notifications, warning sound, GPS tracking, Drive Report.
- Live Event upload function improvements:
- Combined benefits of Live Event Auto upload and Event File Auto upload.
- Includes 5-second pre-impact buffer + saving to the Cloud in real time
- Geofence-related Event videos upload function added.
- Note: the original file is still saved on the microSD card as a normal recording.
- Notifications improvements:
- Integrated notification settings into a single menu
- Simplified Quick View Events Push Notifications
- Improved Cloud firmware settings function:
- Firmware settings can be changed while not connected to the Cloud
- Most settings apply immediately without dashcam reboot
- Cloud hotspot (SSID / PW) settings added
- GPS location recording ON / OFF setting added
Version 1.005 (2021-01-26):
- Improved Wi-Fi hotspot compatibility.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.004 (2020-09-18):
- Interior Infrared (IR) camera (RC100F-IR) support.
- Russian firmware language support.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.002 (2020-09-16):
First public release.