|Create Date||May 30, 2017|
|Last Updated||February 21, 2022|
This is the firmware for BlackVue DR650S-1CH.
For installation, follow the firmware installation instructions at www.blackvue.com/downloads.
1) Parking mode release sensitivity increased: users reported cases where the dashcam would stay in Parking Mode for a while after starting to drive. The dashcam should now exit Parking Mode normally.
2) Brightness default value has been changed to "1" (from "2").
1) Firmware language integration.
- 12 languages in one (English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese.)
- Language can be selected from the BlackVue App or the BlackVue Viewer.
- When upgrading the firmware, previously installed language is selected by default.
2) Added option to toggle "Impact detected in Parking Mode" voice message alert ON/OFF.
3) Added YouTube Live Support.
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer and App for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
Go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware and installation instructions, or use the BlackVue App to download the firmware to your mobile device and do a Firmware Over-The-Air upgrade via the BLACKVUE WI-FI menu.