|Create Date||2月 19, 2018|
|Last Updated||4月 29, 2021|
This is the firmware for BlackVue DR590W-2CH.
Platform: Windows/Mac OS X
For installation, follow the firmware installation instructions at blackvue.com/downloads.
Version 1.008 (2021-04-29):
Added SD Card Failure Alert feature: the dashcam will detect if the microSD card becomes write-protected and play a "Please check SD card" voice alert.
※ Compatible software versions:
BlackVue App: Android v3.17 / iOS v3.19 and up.
BlackVue Viewer: Windows v3.03 / Mac v3.04 and up.
Make sure to use the latest versions of the BlackVue Viewer for full compatibility when installing a new firmware version.
Go to the DOWNLOADS page to access the latest firmware, Viewer and installation instructions.
Version 1.007 (2020-11-23):
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 1.006 (2020-09-25):
1) Added voice alert in case the rear camera gets disconnected (alert will play upon starting up or if the rear camera gets suddenly disconnected).
2) Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
Repeated scheduled reboot fix:
When the RTC (Real-Time Clock) time was out of sync with the CPU (system) clock, the scheduled reboot could occur more than once. This fix ensures that the scheduled reboot only occurs once every 24 hours.
Improved image quality
1) Wi-Fi is now OFF by default. To activate Wi-Fi, tap the Wi-Fi/Format button. You can turn Wi-Fi Auto Turn Off ON/OFF in the settings.
2) Japanese language only: fixes the color saturation issue occurring specifically when setting language to Japanese.
Added front camera view 180-degree rotation function.
- Firmware settings > Basic settings > Record settings > Front camera rotation.
Original public firmware release.