BLACKVUE CLOUD API
INTEGRATE BLACKVUE CLOUD TO YOUR FLEET MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE BLACKVUE CLOUD API?
The BlackVue Cloud Application Programming Interface allows telematics solution providers to augment their products with BlackVue Cloud capabilities.
Integrate Remote Live View, File Backup and more features for direct access from your own fleet management applications.
Remote Live View Streaming
Remote Video File Access
Cloud Account Management
Privacy Settings Modifications
WHAT IS NEEDED TO USE APPS AND PROGRAMS BUILT WITH THE BLACKVUE CLOUD API?
A compatible BlackVue dashcam.
An internet connection in range of the dashcam.
A BlackVue Cloud account (can be created via the API).
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THE BLACKVUE CLOUD API?
With the BlackVue Cloud RESTful API, you can do the following:
- Cloud account registration
- Login to a Cloud account
- Log out of a Cloud account
- Cloud account usage lookup for a specified period
- Deleting a Cloud account
- Dashcam list lookup
- Check whether a dashcam can be registered
- Registering a dashcam
- Renaming a dashcam
- Unregistering a dashcam
- Dashcam information
- Privacy and sharing settings
- Retrieving privacy and sharing settings
- Live View streaming
- File list (list of files on the dashcam’s microSD card)
- Issuing a video file playback token
- Video file request (requesting a file that is on the dashcam’s microSD card)
- Requesting GPS data.
HOW TO APPLY?
First, create a free BlackVue Cloud account–if you do not already have one–using the BlackVue App or Viewer.
Then, simply fill in the form below.
Our team will review your application and follow up within 2-3 business days.