Dear BlackVue Users,
A new version of the BlackVue Viewer (Windows/Mac OS) is now available for download. This version fixes a few issues found on Windows and Mac OS versions, and adds Japanese-language video tutorials.
What’s new in version 1.07:
1. Bug fixes and improvements.
2. Added video tutorials in Japanese.
3. When opening the application, the SD Card Viewer is now displayed by default.
Mac OS X (10.10 and above):
1. Fixed window-resizing error.
2. Stabilization and improvements.
3. Added video tutorials in Japanese.
4. When opening the application, the SD Card Viewer is now displayed by default.
|Supported Models||Supported Version|
|DR650GW-1/2CH||All Firmware Versions|
|DR650S-1/2CH||All Firmware Versions|
|DR450-1CH||Firmware from Version v1.004 and up|
|DR430-2CH||Firmware from Version v1.001 and up|
|DR470-2CH||Firmware from Version v1.001 and up|
|DR490L-2CH||All Firmware Versions|
For more information, visit the BlackVue Viewer page.