Dear BlackVue Users,
A new version of the BlackVue Viewer (Windows/Mac OS) is now available for download. This version introduces window-scaling, Bookmarks, Live View sharing and an updated Map design.
What’s new in version 1.05:
Layout and user interface improvements:
1. Easily swap between Cloud Viewer and SD Card Viewer – Easily swap between the two modes via a single prominent button.
2. Now scaling to any screen size – The SD Card Viewer has been totally remade so you can enjoy it comfortably and full-screen in any resolution, including on high-density monitors such as Retina and 4K displays.
New features for the Cloud Viewer:
1. Bookmarks – You can now bookmark publicly shared cameras from the map (up to 20 cameras can be bookmarked).
2. Share Live View – You can now share your BlackVue dash camera’s Live View with specific users (up to 3) without making it a public camera.
3. A cleaner Map – We have introduced marker clustering to display a large number of dashcams while keeping the Map readable. You can still zoom in to visualize individual dashcams.
4. My Cam / Public cameras button – Tap the button in the top-right corner of the Map to quickly switch between your dashcam’s location and the publicly shared cameras Map.
5. Map design update – The color of the dashcam clusters now indicates whether they contain at least one dashcam with publicly shared Live View (green cluster) or not (yellow cluster).
Additional model support:
|Supported Models||Supported Version|
|DR650GW-1/2CH||All Firmware Versions|
|DR650S-1/2CH||All Firmware Versions|
|DR450-1CH||Firmware from Version v1.004 and up|
|DR430-2CH||Firmware from Version v1.001 and up|
|DR470-2CH||Firmware from Version v1.001 and up|
|DR490L-2CH||All Firmware Versions|
For more information, visit the BlackVue Viewer page.