Dear BlackVue Cloud users,
The Drowsiness Tracking Graph feature was recently added for select models. Here we share simple tutorials to show you how it works on Web Viewer (see above).
- DR900X Plus Series v.1.009 and up
- DR750X Plus Series v.1.011 and up
- DR750X-3CH Plus Series v.1.005 and up
- DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Series v.1.006 and up
AI features such as drowsiness detection are only as useful as the data they generate. That’s why data visualization is almost as important as data collection itself.
About Drowsiness Graphs
For users of the BlackVue DMS (Driver Monitoring System) dash cam models featuring the DMC200 (Driver Monitoring Camera), the new Drowsiness Graphs help make sense of the data gathered by the AI-powered camera.
More importantly, the Drowsiness Graphs help you quickly identify the occurrences of drowsiness by displaying the data in a detailed yet easy-to-understand way.
Drowsiness Graphs compatibility and where to find them
The Drowsiness Graphs are supported by the BlackVue Web Viewer.
The Drowsiness Graphs can be accessed via the Live Event Upload tab.
- Select your camera and the Playback menu.
- Click on the Live Event Upload tab.
- Identify and click on an AI “Drowsy” Event.
- View the Drowsiness Tracking Graph.
How to read the graphs
The Drowsiness Graphs screen is shown under the videos in the Live Event Upload tab. The Drowsiness Graphs show on a timeline the left and right eyes’ statuses, from wide open to closed.
Highlighted in red are the moments of drowsiness as detected by the driver monitoring camera.